Monday, January 3, 2011

Brody

Daniel, Gavin, and I

My family minus Alaina (Mike's wife to be next weekend)

Mommy Rachel

Rachel's family
A few pictures from the holiday season. This break was awesome. I trained a lot, rested a lot, and was able to spend a lot of time with family and friends. I can't wait until the summer so that I can train that way for a few months. It's amazing the training you can get done and then absorb when you don't have to work. I did my typical training, but then also added in a couple of short swims and then about 8 hours of xc skiing. I plan to hit a few xc ski races in the next 2 months so I attended a day clinic at Boyne Valley Lodge and it was well worth it. I learned from some very good coaches and I am now able to go a lot faster off less effort. The goal for all endurance sports right?!
Back to school tommorrow. We play Pellston and Central Lake this week for hoops. If we play like we're capable of we shouldn't lose a game the rest of the season.
Looking forward to next weekend as my brother Mike is getting married. Weddings in our family are always a blast.






No comments: