Monday, November 8, 2010

Resting Heart Rate

Does your resting heart rate really matter? Go here to an article by my good friend Nick Luciano and decide for yourself.

Not much to report...just that life is good. Training is going well...especially on the run front. Something big has changed in me and I am trying to pinpint it. 6:30 pace and under is the norm now for every single run and it feels like my old 7:00 pace. Whatever it is I'm loving it and it's going to be a BIG 2011.

I am getting excited to start some xc skiing too. I went for a roller ski today with my friend Glen and it was quite the experience. I seemed to pick it up pretty well and am going to try to get in a few more before the snow is officially here.

Gorgeous here today and uncharacteristically warm...almost 60!

No comments: